Thursday, January 7, 2010

Frozen New Year

We are ringing in the new year with the longest spell of really cold weather that I can remember. It jumped up to 60 degrees today for a few hours and I was ready to whoop it up. They are even saying there is a chance of snow tomorrow. In Florida? Perhaps this is all just to give us a taste of what folks up north have to endure. It sucks to think that it will be too cold to go outside this weekend, but at least my car will start and the roads will be easy to navigate.
I've busted out the treadmill and have given into the idea that many hours will be spent on it before I can get back to running the streets. Maybe this is a really good time to catch up on all those rainyday projects I have saved up.
2010 may be a really interesting year. One thing for sure, it is not starting out ordinary!

No comments: