Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Somehow I know This Won't Be The Last Time

So, yesterday it was a nice letter in my mailbox, asking me to please move my floodlight so it didn't shine in the neighbor's bedroom. That seems like a reasonable request. The only thing is, this is the second complaint since they moved in a few months ago, and probably the 4th in 28 years. My guess is the lady has delicate sensibilities. I never thought about asking somebody to move a light because it bothered me, I just rolled over. I've never thought of telling someone to shut their dog up or anything at all. Not saying that people shouldn't do it, it just never occurred to me to do that. I'm sure this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship, one that will grow by tossing objects back and forth over the fence and saying mean things in the nicest possible fashion. If only I could find an upper class British citizen to give me some lessons....

No comments: