Monday, March 10, 2014

Friday Night, March 14th at Friendly Confines

We have a gig (Rock City) that sounds like a really good time. This is actually my favorite part, savoring the possibilities, the crowd, hitting all the high notes, getting some of those fleeting moments of time on stage that actually are like a runner's high. The diner is a franchise, Friendly Confines, but the building used to McWells. I've never been there, but I've been told that the stage was designed with bands in mind, which is not always the case.
What I'm excited about is that it could be anything. I just watched a science show about "Free Will" and can see how this applies. I cannot control physics, or most things, but I can be as prepared as possible, and that is what I like to do. So, if it's an empty house or standing-room only, I'm ready. I hope you can be there....

No comments: